The mountain biker will ride from the Happy Valley Day Lodge out of the parking lot, turn left and down the Big White Road to the Highway 33 junction and exchange with the road biker.
Facts & Rules
- Distance: approximately 28 km
- ANSI or CSA approved helmets are mandatory
- Bikes must be in good condition
- Minimum tire size 26 x 1.75, off-road tread pattern required (center-ridge tires allowed)
- No aero bars
- Recreational division, minimum time allowed 45 minutes. Faster finishers will be automatically recorded at 45 minutes.
- Course subject to change depending on weather
- Participants must obey all rules of the road and speed limits
We’ve designed a Google Map of the entire Race Course, so teams can study the course before the race. You’ll also find other details such as water stations, parking areas, etc. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the map, please contact the webmaster.
View Ski2Sea Race in a larger map