Teams must consist of no fewer than 2 and no more than 7 members. Teams are required to complete the registration form and all team members must sign the accompanying waiver.
Big White Waivers
All competitors participating in the Alpine and Nordic legs of this event will be required to complete a Big White Events Waiver. The waivers will be included in your competitors package which you will receive the morning of the event. Have both participates complete this waiver and bring it with them to Big White. They can hand it in at the registration table in the Happy Valley Daylodge at Big White.
Facts & Rules
All events are governed by the rules of the team events, except as noted below:
- Open Mixed: each gender must compete in at least 3 legs (sections) of the race
- Recreation: Any teams finishing in the top 10 overall will automatically be reclassified as Open teams
- Corporate: employees or relatives of employees must compete in at least 4 legs (sections) of the race
- Masters: All members must be 40 years of age or over as of race day
- Junior: All members must be over 13 and under 19 years of age. Team must consist of no fewer than 4 members, with no member competing in more than 2 legs (sections) of the race
To register your team, click on this link, fill out the form and make your payment. Once that’s done, download the Team Waiver (PDF) form (see link below). Have all team members sign the waiver and then send it in.
Mail waivers to
P0 Box 22053
Or drop them off at:
Fresh Air Experience
18 – 2070 Harvey Avenue (behind Wendy’s)
IMPORTANT – You will not be able to race if we have not received signed waivers for all team members.
Anyone who still wants to register “the old-fashioned way”, the Team Registration and Waiver (PDF) combo form is also available to download.
|Team Waiver Form||Waiver|
|Team Registration and Waiver||Form|
|Junior Waiver Form||Waiver|